Hitting predictable golf shots is one of the keys to playing successful and enjoyable golf. Once something has been measured, it can be managed.....meaning no guesswork in your improvement plan. Whether its a skill out on the golf course, or wanting to be able to hit a draw, using a holistic approach to the game is the more efficient way to improve your game with coaching at Hornsea Golf Club.
Rich has developed a reputation as a highly respected coach amongst fellow Professionals and amateurs alike and has amassed over 10000 hours of coaching experience. He continually develops his knowledge and understanding of the golf swing to ensure that every golfer leaves the lesson tee confident in their improvement.
Measuring, not Guessing is the focus of your improvement at Hornsea GC, and we use the latest technology in order to help you understand how your golf swing fits together. In all coaching sessions, you will have access to:
- Flightscope X3 Launch Monitor: Fusion tracking for unmatched data accuracy
- Swing Catalyst Plate: Peaking behind the curtain of your connection with the ground
- 3 High Speed cameras: Capturing your swing from 3 angles simultaneously
- BioSwing Dynamics Screening: Finding your optimal swing for your physical dimensions
- Arccos Game Data: Uncovering what happens on the golf course
In addition to our state of the art Coaching and Fitting Studio, we have a short game area, expansive Putting Green and the 22nd Ranked Golf Course in Yorkshire, meaning that whatever aspect of your game needs to be worked on, be rest assured we will be able to design a session specific to your needs.
Lessons will cover:
- Golf Fundamentals
- Swing Basics
- Short Game
- Long Game
- Course Management